No Fuss Returns PolicyIt’s important to us that you are completely happy with any Jewellery Purchase so therefore all online purchases are eligible for our 30 Day No Fuss Returns policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging.
In this returns policy, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Hennings Pty Ltd ACN 142 949 899
Hennings Returns Policy
- You may return items purchased online within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact us on (02) 4626 3529 or email@example.com to initiate a return. You'll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items will need to be returned in their original product packaging with all original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). Please include a copy of your order or shipping confirmation email with your return.
- Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are not eligible for the 30 Day Returns Policy Return by mail – for online purchases ONLY
- Send your return package to: HJ, PO Box 5, Macarthur Square, NSW 2560
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid by you. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post 'Extra Cover') to safeguard against loss. Without this, you will be responsible for any loss during return shipping.
- All returns will be checked by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed to ensure the product is undamaged and as supplied ‘As New’. Definition of 'As New Condition': The item(s) must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of As New Condition is at the sole discretion of Hennings Jewellers
- Hennings Jewellers will refund any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or if the item is damaged or defective.
- We will process your refund within 10 business days of receiving the returned item at our warehouse. Return in person to a store
- Items purchased from Hennings Jewellers online can be returned at a Hennings Jewellers store. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your order or shipping confirmation email to store to confirm your purchase details.
- Items purchased from a Hennings Jewellers physical store may only be returned to a Hennings Jewellers physical store and not mailed.
How will I be refunded?
- We will refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order. For Credit Card and PayPal payments, your refund will be credited into the same account your payment originated from. Your financial institution may take additional time to transfer funds back into your account.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in NSW, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.